2.06.2007

Still blocked

I still have writer's block. I don't think it's anything serious. Instead of writing funny stuff, I'll write what's on my mind right this instant:

- I have to pack for my little trip to Las Vegas. I have to include my basketball so I can get a pick-up game going with my brothers and Jamie "Mad Dog" Mattern.

- I have to go to the Rockies box office on Saturday. I have two gift certificates for tickets that can only be redeemed at the box office, and Saturday is the day the Yankees tickets go on sale. You know those are going to go faster than my finger upon the remote when I hear the opening theme song to American Idol.

- Julia just climbed out of her bed. She sleeps in a top bunk.

- My basement is cold.

Well, I guess that's all. Sorry about the serious tone. But sometimes a brother's gotta recharge his funny batteries.

No comments: