2.17.2007

secret ingredient

Thanks, man. For the history lesson (I googled Shakespeare and learned he was madly in love with Gwenyth Paltrow), for the warning about the oompa-loompa sounding dudes (too lazy to bring the blog back up and reference the correct name), and most of all, for the chicken pox vaccination. Though, you didn't mention that gingivitis is a side-effect.

Hey, I loved that post. It was excellent. As always, you love to play anti-limbo with me.

I thought of something funny I do, and I wonder if you or our legion of fans do the same. Whenever I make a meal for the family and its bodyguards, I always mess up the recipe. On purpose. Like, if I'm making eggs, I'll throw in some lemon juice or something equally crazy. Who knows? What if I invent the next great American meal by experimenting?

That in and of itself is not the funny thing. The funny thing is how I hide my experiments. If I decide to use 1/3 cup of milk instead of 1/2 cup, I quickly dispose of the measuring cup so as to not bring attention to my experiment. If I decide to add soy sauce to the brownie mix, I put the bottle back so fast it would make your bobble head spin. And bobble.

So, do you ever do something sneaky and cover up your tracks? That's what I want to know.

Now if you'll excuse me, my sausage jello smells like it's burning.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

YOU USED A 1/3 CUP INSTEAD OF A 1/2 CUP????? ARE YOU DELIRIOUS??? ARE YOU A MANIAC???? ARE YOU THE MAN I MARRIED???? I don't think I even know you anymore! And why do we have body gaurds if they can't even protect us from each other????