1.18.2007

Ryan, Your Diary Is MINE!

First off, you already know the answer to this question: I'm a Mario man all the way. I absolutely suck at Halo. Within five minutes I'm running in circles and shooting at the ceiling. It's pathetic. It's like watching a deformed octupus trying, unsuccessfully, to solve a Rubick's cube. It's just... really awkward.

Oh, and just a little clarification: Optimus Prime is not dead. He's just taking some time off as a semi-truck. Travelling, clearing his head. Taking some "me time." Trying to "find himself." He looks good. He's lost some weight, seems a lot more tan and content. He said to tell you "Hi," and to ask you if you have that 20 bucks you owe him. I dunno.

Here is my question to you, Mister "I'm sooo tired" Ryan: Who would win in an alleyway knife fight: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band or Pet Sounds? Brass knuckles allowed. Puerto Rican cockfight rules: no biting or hair-pulling or "yo momma jokes."

Discuss.

No comments: