1.13.2007

My Three Songs

Ryan, this is a great question. First off, I'd start off with something that would get people going. Something that would help that morning frappucino do its job. I'd probably start off with, I dunno, "Danger, High Voltage," by Electric Six. This would possibly make people crash their cars if they were listening on the commute, or maybe start a fistfight with their cubicle neighbor if they were at work.

Next up would be "Panda," by Swedish psychedelic rockers Dungen. This would make everybody who hears it start burning stuff: buildings, kittens, clouds. Anything and everything, really.

Then I'd slow it down a little with some Rage Against the Machine, doing their anthem, "Wake Up" which would send the listeners into a violent spasm of destruction that would end with the entire world becoming a smoking crater. It would not be pretty.

Either that or a three song Huey Lewis & the News set that would have roughly the same after-effects.

And that's why I can never submit my three-song set to any radio station. Ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your profile picts, you guys are HOT!